Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Over the past months we have been sadly negligent in posting on the blog. And I would like to say now that we are going to try to rectify that. :) So here is our first post for the year...

Starting with our Christmas pictures...


It is always fun for me to decorate the Christmas tree.
(We had another tree put up in the living room this year... but I forgot it when I was posting the pictures.)
This is our quirky fun tree with all of our un-matchy-matchy ornaments :D


Daddy reading the Christmas story from Luke chapter 2
Emilie especially loves this chapter... can ya tell?
;)

My Mama has always loved chocolate covered cherries, and she told Daddy once that even if he couldn't afford to buy her anything else for Christmas, she would like to get those chocolate covered cherries. So my Daddy has always gotten them for her. The funny thing though... it always seems to be a surprise when she gets them ;)

Mama: "I don't think so, Missy. These are my cherries!" ;)

Daniel here has really been growing lately.
So we thought it about time to get him some new shirts.



Em too ;)

Mama opening Emilie's present to her. She really likes it.

"Hey Sadie, what'cha gonna do with that thar rollin' pin?"

:D

Em with her new little girl barbie doll.

Mama and I had been looking for some Hardy Boys books for Daniel (which we found). But as we were looking... I noticed this Grace Livingston Hill book... and I wanted it ;) But it was a first addition so it wasn't cheap... and we were supposed to be shopping for Daniel, not me. So I put it back on the shelf. Little did I know, Mama bought the book when my back was turned and surprised me with it on Christmas.

"I LOVE them!!"

Daniel and Emilie admiring Daniel's leatherman ;)

I think she likes it :)


Still admiring...


Align CenterDaniel got Mama some new glasses.

<3

Daddy opening his present from Daniel.
"It's salami right?"


"Ah, it's Axe."


These pictures make me smile :)

I love this picture :)

And this one ;)



Emilie made this airplane for Daniel out of Popsicle sticks.

Mama gave me the "Joy of Cooking" cookbook.

<3 <3

New Barbies!!! :D



That's all for now. Lord willin' I'll be posting again soon.

Merry Christmas!


In Christ,

Sadie

4 comments:

Mary Noelle said...

Aw, great pics, Sudsy! Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas. :) Glad we got to spend some of it with you! :D

Lots of love,
~Mar Mar ~

Abigail said...

Cute post, Suds. <3 I loved it. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas! I LOVE your un-matchy matchy tree! ;) The expression on your face when you got the GLH book was hilarious ;) The hugging pictures make me smile too! <3

Love ya!

Abby

Amanda McAuley said...

Such cute pics! :D
I'm glad you are motivated to update your blog! :)
Ditto what Mary said! <3

Happy New Year!

Love,
Mandy

Sadie said...

Thanks y'all! <3