Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Having Fun with My New Camera

Well, here I am again folks. Since I had the time, I thought I'd bore you with a few pictures that I've taken with my new camera.



I have always loved clouds. I don't know why. But I think they are simply beautiful!






This here is Emilie's new puppy, Giggles. Isn't she adorable?

Here she is with her Daddy, Tickle. :D ;)

Sweet potato bread that I made.




It turned out pretty good.

Matthew Miller, I don't care what you say... the truck's name is Fred! ;)

"We're going for a walk outside today... gonna see what we can find today..."

Sweet sisters <3

Hello, Abby! :)

Mary and Me :)

They're so cool... B-)

I absolutely *Love* this picture! They are so Sweet!

Enter: Captain Adorable!



This my friends... is what you call "The Smolder" ;)

Enter: Miss Cutestuff, and her lovely assistant, Mary!

Yeah, she knows she's cute ;)



~<>~<>~<>~<~>~<>~<>~<>~


This is me..... and my camera.... ;)

In case you were wondering why my little sister looks so strange in this picture, it is simple. I took it with my built in fish eye lens ;) :D



Well, I hope you enjoyed looking through these photos. That's all for now.

In Christ,

Sadie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, Suds!
Looks like y'all had a nice Sunday. Missed being there with y'all. ;)
Looking forward to more of your photography!

Love,
Mandy

Abigail said...

I love your cloud pictures. So pretty. The ones on the walk are so cute! The one of Mariah and Nate is priceless! Loved this post! Cute and random, my type. ;)

Love ya!
Abby

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures of Nate and Caraline!:) I love the one of Abby:)
Miss you!
Markie

Whiddon Family said...

Wow, y'all have really been updating allot! :-D Great job with blogging. The pictures of y'all walking look so fun.
Now that we're subscribed to your blog, we can keep up with y'all. :-D
Come visit us sometime soon, alright?

God bless,
Laney

p.s I would have to argue.. Matthew's truck ISN'T "Fred" Haha! That name doesn't fit a truck like that. ;-)