Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Monday, January 9, 2012

My Adventures on the Roof

Despite the fact that I am terrified of heights.... I love spending time on our roof.

Here's an interesting angle.



What is one to do when one is on a roof top by one's self with only a camera for company? Take pictures of one's self of course! ;)


Beautiful clouds... unsightly power poles...

It was truly breath taking!

Me again... :P

A gorgeous sunset through the trees.

I love how it looks like a glorious cross. :)


You are probably wondering why I took this picture.... well... I am wondering that same thing myself. :P
Our cat sleeps here at night. That still doesn't explain why I took this picture... well... I guess we'll always wonder about this one.


As you can see, it is completely safe up here.


I hope y'all enjoyed my adventures on the roof.

~Sadie~

5 comments:

Abigail said...

LOL! You little hoodlum! Climbing on roofs, haha! ;) Good pictures, anyhow. ;) You. Are. Gorgeous. <3

Love you!

Abby

Sadie said...

Heeheehee ;) Thank you, I had a lot of fun taking them, except for those irritating wires and poles :P Aw, you're sweet. I love you too. <3

Sadie

Mary Noelle said...

I LOVE the sunset ones through the trees. Absolutely perfect! :) If I was a nerdy wanna-be photographer, I would say, "What gorgeous pink bokeh!" But I won't. I'll just say they're magnificent. How's that? ;) By the way, sorry about commenting on all three posts at once...I just now got to reading them!

<3 <3 Mar

The Stricklen Family said...

More great photos, Sadie!
You are so funny about the pic of where your cat sleeps, lol!

I liked the cross in the sunlight too ~ amazing :)

How did you take that pic of yourself from so far away? Camera timer?

What fun on the roof!

Mrs. S

Sadie said...

Thanks, Mar, I'm so glad you like them! <3

Mrs. Stricklen: Thank you! And, yes ma'am, I used a timer.

love,
Sadie