Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Friday, July 1, 2011

Videos from the Missouri Trip

On my recent trip to Missouri, I took a view videos. I hope they don't bog your computers down to view them, but I thought everyone would enjoy seeing them. They are not edited or perfect in any way. They just capture memories and moments in time.



The Discher Family Singers




I'm not the best videographer, but I think I captured the essence of the dance.
At the end, I must have not realized I was still videoing. Sorry :~)



3 comments:

Peter Bringe said...

While I don't know y'all, I do know the Dischers and the Hamanns from living in Missouri (went to the same church as the Hamanns), and I met some of the Stricklens at the Family Economics conference in NC. It's good to see people even from Florida enjoying my favorite Homeschool conference. Thanks for sharing the pictures and videos.

-Peter Bringe
Deo Vindice

The Stricklen Family said...

Aww, that was nice :)

They all looked so pretty at the fancy ball!

Love,
Molly

Savories of life said...

I know some of the same peopel Peter knows and might have seen you at the ball. Look on my blog for more pictures and movies from these events- see June or July posts. And do follow me!!
Ps we had civil war and more table.