Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fall Colors

On one of my walks in our neighboring field I discovered this little patch of fall.


Fall colors in Spring? Only in Florida... ;)




And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy,
is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of His glory.

~Isaiah 6:3~




Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto Him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise.
For the word of the Lord is right; and all His works are done in truth.
He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

~Psalm 33:1-5


~Sadie~

4 comments:

marcia said...

Hello Miss Sadie,
I was just dropping by to say thank-you for following my blog, and for signing my guestbook.
I just love that verse in Psalms as well. :)
-Marcia
alilyamongthethorns98.blogspot.com

Mary Noelle said...

Wow, Sadie. Those are some really beautiful pictures! I love the color contrast between the blue sky and bright red leaves, and the light coming through the leaves is so gorgeous. You're eye for "the perfect picture" has already improved tremendously just since you got your new camera! I've seen some prof. pics that are just barely that good. ;) Of course there's always room for improvement, but you've got a great start! Keep it up, Suds! :)

Mar~ <3

Anonymous said...

VERY pretty pics, Suds! :)
Keep up the great work! <3

Love,
Mandy

Sadie said...

Marcia: it's always a pleasure to make new friends. :)

Mary: Thank you! That is quite a complement! And yes, my camera has a LOT to do with it. It has so many new features that really helps enhance the objects I'm photographing.

Love,
Sadie