Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Traveling Back in Time

I am going to attempt to get caught up on my posting. This can only be done by traveling back in time. Our first stop will be just a few days before Thanksgiving when Patrick and the kids painted the girls room. Sadie was the official photographer for this job. I usually find myself as the photographer when honey do jobs are being performed, but as you will see later, I was busy performing another task.

A self portrait

Getting instructions






Everyone got involved and had a great time



Very important work is being done here. If you recall, we had just started our first flock a few weeks before and I was exhausted!

Sadie and Emilie chose blue for their new room. It really turned out nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Franklins!
The room looks very nice.
Y'all did a great job!
I hope to see you all soon.

Abby Stricklen

Kitty said...

Oooooh! I looooove that color! (You know me and blue... :-P)

Painting...that looks reeeeeeal familiar right now. :'( ;-) Looks like ya'll did a great job, ya'll. :) :)

~Kitty~

The Stricklen Family said...

I like traveling back in time! We have gotten behind on our blog before as well :)
The room looks great!

Molly