Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Traveling Back in Time - Part III

Part III - Christmas Part I

My parents (aka Mimi & Drandad) came up to visit us just after Christmas. We finished our first flock the day they arrived. They stayed for almost two weeks and were a huge help in getting ready for our second flock (that arrived the day before they left).

Emilie hugging Drandad

Mimi found several wonderful denim skirts for Sadie in Texas


Daniel got a John Deere pocket watch

Emilie got a princess costume for Christmas from Mimi & Drandad


brother & sister dancing



Sadie fixed Emilie's hair to suit her new princess dress

5 comments:

The Miller Family said...

It's nice to see that the Franklin's DO have a life outside of those chicken barns!

Thanks for sharing the pics with us; we don't care if we have to travel back in time.

Love,
The Millers

Anonymous said...

Hey Franklins,
I really like your dress Emilie!
See ya'll,
Rose

Kitty said...

I'm loving these updates! :) Sadie, I love that skirt! Emily, you look very pretty in your princess costume! I really like that watch Daniel!!! :)

The Stricklen Family said...

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!" Oh, excuse me! I was just getting lost in time and remembering the Christmas season!
Looks like you had a GREAT one! Emily's little outfit was so cute!
And Daniel looks like such a little man! And we love Sadie's new skirt :)
Keep it coming with the updates - you have 3 months to go!
(Just kidding!)
Molly

Anonymous said...

Kitty, I'm glad you like my skirt. As a matter of fact,(you'll probably think me weird for saying so, but...) I call that particular skirt my 'Kitty skirt'

Also,
Abby and Kitty,
I'm glad you both like my room! I like it too ; )

Emilie says hello to Rosie, and Daniel says hello to Peter.
I miss you all,
In Christ,
Sadie Franklin