Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Traveling Back in Time - Part IV

Christmas - Part II
In our fourth trip back in time we find ourselves still enjoying Christmas. Patrick and I were quite consumed with the chicken houses (they went to market two days after Christmas). Since we hadn’t used our own Christmas decorations the past two years, we were quite anxious to use them this year. We had arranged the living room and accessed the decorations, but had not found time to put them up. We came in one day to find that the children had decorated without us. It was a pleasant surprise. They also surprised us by putting on a Christmas program. I have had a bit of a time trying to upload the video of the program. I'll try again later.

This is my old Christmas tree from college. Sandy, can you believe I still have it?














Our tree skirt with the children's hand prints painted on it is always fun to look at each year. My how they have grown ; )


Patrick built this stable when I was pregnant with Sadie. I remember discussing baby names as he worked on it.



being silly


No comments: