Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Monday, March 16, 2009

The seemingly never ending time travels

As I wrote earlier, my parents were here to visit us right after Christmas. My dad is a professional Santa Claus and they both worked the Santa set in Houston, TX this past season. We decided to invite some of our new friends to bring their children and/or grandchildren over for a visit with Santa. It was a nice excuse to have a little party while we were between flocks.

My dad with Dustin, one of our new friends



I finally had a reason to use the three tier serving tray my mom gave me a few years back!


homemade cookies


Not quite a Bell or Discher spread, but nice ; )


Suzie Bell's famous Coffee Frappe
Believe it or not I actually own three punch bowls and this was the first time I ever had need of one ; )
Sadie has become quite the baker. She is now required to keep both cookie jars filled under penalty of having to put up with whining from her biggest fans (Daddy & Mama).

heads or...

tails?

1 comment:

The Dischers said...

Wow! Let me get my bearings here...I think I have jetlag. ha ha

We are loving all these posts! It's been so nice to actually "see" you all again! It's also nice to see that you have had some good family times despite the "challenging" work environment :)

Katie said your visit was really nice. What a blessing that you all could take the time off!

I love the girls room. Your whole house looks very pretty. It must have been like Christmas opening up all your old stuff. It was like that for us when we stored our things for a year before we moved here.

Your Holiday spreads were all beautiful and very impressive! You really went all out! 2 kinds of pies - that's more than I can say would happen around here, much to Eddie's dismay! He almost jumps for joy when someone makes a pie!

Tell your parents we say hello - and to check out the kids' blog, maybe they can come hear them play sometime - or come out to church. We would love to see them.


Love you all!

Eddie and Beth