Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I am overwhelmed!

I am exhausted. In the words of Daniel, "I never thought moving would be so tough." We started packing the car today and this evening the Hamm family and the Corlew family (from our home church group) came over. They loaded the entertainment center, the dressers, the dining room furniture, packed my dishes and loaded all the boxes I already had packed. I felt like I was spinning around in a whirlwind. Again, another blessing. I have taken pictures of the house, but I am too tired to post them. Maybe after we get settled up in Delaware. Tomorrow, the Dischers are coming. We just might get everything done :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M REALLY ENJOYING YOUR SITE. IT'S SO NICE TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR FAMILY. DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE HEADING TO DELAWARE? DO YOU HAVE AN ADDRESS THERE YET? I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SEND YOU IF YOU COULD GET ME YOUR ADDRESS. THANKS SO MUCH!