Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Today I officially enter the 21st Century as I make my first post on our new family blog. I want to thank the Discher Clan for showing me the way. What a wonderful way of keeping in touch with our dear friends as we venture out on our new journey north.

Well, I guess for our first entry I should begin with the wonderful going away party we were honored with this last Friday night.

Thank you goes to Robin for putting it all together. I know you are going to do a great job as the new leader of our small group. G.R.I.T.S. will be in good hands.

Thank you also to the Bell family for opening your home to us. It was an incredibly wonderful evening for us. We felt so loved and special that so many of you wanted to come say good bye to us. We of course noticed Chris wasn't there and it will be many years before we are over that. (Just kidding! Sorry you had to miss the fun. We know you would have been there if you could.)

I am now going to attempt to add pictures for your viewing pleasure. Thanks goes to Beth for noticing I brought my camera, but never thought to use it. I would have nothing to remember the evening with if it hadn't been for you.

No comments: