Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering...

We haven't died. But our Internet service apparently has or at least hasn't been available to us. We've wanted to update almost daily, but without Internet access and VERY BUSY days, we just haven't been able to. At least that's our excuse and none of you are here to check out our story.

Where to start? We arrived on the 15th, Emilie's fourth birthday. She was thrilled... to get out of the car.

Since day one here it has been a WONDERFUL time for the kids. Daniel has been able to work along side his dad doing real man stuff like driving tractors, running chain saws and general farm work. We have all gathered and graded MANY eggs! Patrick, my dad, Sadie, and Daniel went on a "wild goose chase" one day. Mr. & Mrs. Yoder had geese that needed herding about a half mile from one side of the farm to the other. What fun that was! (Okay, Patrick says I shouldn't describe that as fun :)

I have many pictures to show you, but that will have to come later. Right now I am on my dad's laptop and of course the pictures are in our laptop, but at least I am able to make an update. Keep checking back, as soon as I can get my laptop within range of wireless access, I'll post again.

No comments: