Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Daniel's 13th Birthday

I apologize for taking three months to update our blog. I have found it quite a bit easier to upload pictures to Facebook than to Blogger. However, I also realize that not everyone is on Facebook, so I will try to do better about keeping up with blog posts.

Our Daniel had his 13th birthday a few weeks ago in April. We found a great deal on two loft beds on Craig's List. Here is the one we set up for Daniel for his birthday. My mom gave him her old laptop computer for his flight simulator. He's now all set!

A poster of the cockpit view of a private airplane.



"This is your pilot speaking..."


He enjoys tracking his flights on the World map.




It is a way cool bed!


Once a month we have dinner out with other Modern Woodmen members. This months "Chapter" even fell on Daniel's birthday, so he got to go to Pizza Hut in celebration!



Patrick surprised him by bringing CJ Stricklen home to join us for dinner at Pizza Hut and to spend the night. He was so surprised when he came in his room after getting his shower to find CJ hiding there.


Unfortunately, I didn't get any other pictures of the kids swimming and having fun.


1 comment:

The Dischers said...

What a neat idea for a boys bedroom! Looks great! I am so glad you all could do that and so glad you posted pics. Hard to believe he's 13 - but I guess if Markie's 13 then it makes sense :) Glad you had such a great birthday, Daniel! You're a fine young man of God!


The Dischers