Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

A few pictures from Christmas in our new house.
Sorry I'm so late in getting this post up,
but better late than never :~)

Our new house has a family room and a living room.
We have always had two trees, but never been able to use them both.
Now we can :~)

I can't seem to get an unblurry picture of the tree with lights on.












Patrick got me a new (to me) stove for Christmas.
I love it! It works great!

Our Advent candles and story.


Christmas cookies!


Sadie also made yummy fudge.




Here is our family room tree and Emilie's bicycle.




I think she likes it!


We wrapped our gifts in plain paper and decorated them ourselves.








The kids gave me a couple pair of reading
glasses since I'm always loosing mine.













Then we had Christmas with my parents
after they returned from New York.



I think Emilie likes the Lucy DVD Mimi & Drandad gave her.




Emilie presenting our present to Mimi & Drandad.


Our Christmas card wall.



5 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas season! Your house seems to suit y'all very well!

Katie

Bonnie said...

Those are such sweet, warm pictures! It seems like you had a wonderful holiday season. I especially love the picture at the top of the page -- it must have been this Christmas also . . . oh, wait! I think that was taken at my house! Well, that is a very special picture of a very special family.

Love,
The Frodge

The Dischers said...

I also love that picture up top!!! Your Christmas time as a family looked so special. It's precious to build those memories isn't it? It doesn't take a lot of money or glitz - just time and love. Miss you all so much.

Love,
Beth

The Stricklen Family said...

I don't know how I missed this post! I guess I haven't been blog hopping enough lately!

What a wonderful Christmas y'all had! Everything looks so nice in your new house!

Love the homemade wrapping paper!

Beautiful family picture.

Love you all!
Molly

Grandma Harris said...

What a lovely home you have! And you decorated it so beautifully for Christmas. Praise the Lord for His abundant blessings to your little family!

Love in Jesus,
Grandma Harris