Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spider Webs

Outside this morning, when I woke up, there was a misty fog over the yard. I grabbed my camera, and with my little sister tagging along, we discovered tiny spider webs in the field.






Some of them were slightly broken or unfinished. But this one was practically perfect!

The fog was so misty and hazy when we first went out...



It started to clear up way too fast though....

But it was still quite lovely... :)

There is just something about droplets of dew hanging from spiders' webs... Makes me smile :)

As we were about to go back inside, I noticed this millipede... and well... I had to take its picture. ;)
Well, that's it for Spider webs, foggy mornings, and millipedes. I hope y'all enjoyed!

In Christ Jesus,

~Sadie~

5 comments:

Grace D said...

Nice pictures, Sadie. :) Especially the millipede. :D BTW, did you know I had a pet one once??? But he died... :P

Anyway, nice post! :)

Christine R said...

Beautiful pictures, Sadie! :o)

Abigail said...

Very, very pretty! The second to last one is my favorite. :) Love you!

Abby

Sadie said...

Thanks y'all! :)

Gracie, you had a pet millipede once? Hehe :)

Abby, I love that one too! Like I said... there is just *something* about dew droplets on spider webs... ;)

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures Sadie!!
I love them all!
Love you!
Markie