Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A family visit

My Uncle Ben passed away this past week and so we headed to Brooksville for the funeral and a little family reunion. I asked Sadie to go around and take pictures and here is the result of her efforts :~)
Emilie with my cousin Lori and her daughter Hannah.

My mom and I conversing with someone. I don't think Sadie captured our best side.

My dad, my cousin Mike and me with a fingerprint on the lens.


Daniel

It took Emilie and Hannah a while to warm up to each other. We ended up staying quite late so the girls could have time to play together.


I should have brought the kids' swimsuits so they could swim instead of just sit on the side of the pool. Poor Hannah really wanted to get in the pool and ended up getting her shorts wet.

Sitting around visiting with my cousins and their grown children.
Boy does time fly!




My cousin Sharon was a gracious hostess.




It was so nice meeting and getting to know my cousin Darlene's son, John and his wife, Sheena.
John just returned from his second tour in Iraq.

This concludes the pictures of people.

Sadie then proceeded to the garden. I'm grateful for the pictures because I never ventured to the backyard and so I would never have seen Sharon's beautiful landscaping :~)










I wish I had taken the time to visit this serene garden.


Okay, she did take one other picture of a person... herself :~)








No comments: