Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pool Party

The long awaited day when the Stricklen family came over to swim in the pool finally arrived. Here are some pictures from that wonderful fun day. There had been a threat of rain, but it was a perfect day the whole time they were here. It actually started to rain just as they drove out of our driveway.

Hey, CJ!

Margaret had just gotten the cast off her arm and this was her first swim. Woohoo!
She made me a bit nervous with her daredevil jumps in the pool.
Notice I caught her completely in the air!

Splash!


They had so much fun.


Callie doing a handstand.


Even though Emilie got in the way of this shot, I still thought it was an interesting action shot. Margaret is caught suspended in air balanced on just her toes with her head just hovering over the water.


I'm so glad the kids got to have this wonderful day and look forward to others in the future. I, of course, enjoyed my visit with their mother, Molly.

No comments: