Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Funny Faces and Other Things

June 8th was my dear husband's birthday.
Sadie and I prepared this yummy strawberry trifle for him.
I think he and Emilie were pleased :~)



Posing with our creation.

We went wild blackberry picking one Sunday after church (somehow I ended up with no pictures even though I thought we took pictures). Anyway, we used some as topping for waffles.

With my glasses...
and without :~)


My handsome husband heading off to work.


One day we had a pretty windy rainstorm. Daniel said, "Tomorrow I want to go over and help Mrs. Hicks (our neighbor) clean up her yard." Well, the next day, there she was cleaning up the fallen debris and so Daniel and Emilie headed over to be of help. What a treasure they are.




We had the special privilege of a visit from Amanda.
I love her ability to be silly.

"I'm bored. What can we do?" asks Emilie.
"I have an idea!" thinks Amanda.

"We'll read Green Eggs & Ham."


"Sam wants him to eat what!!!???"


"Oh no! Not on a train in the rain or with a fox in a box!"

What a blessing to have Amanda as a friend.


Well, maybe I spoke too soon :~)
Just kidding Amanda.

Modeling the newest hats.
I think the girls are going to kill me.
I guess they should have thought of that before they took these pictures with my camera :~)

No comments: