Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Emilie!

Happy 6th birthday, Emilie!
It is hard to believe it has been six years since this picture was taken.

I love this picture

Getting to know each other

Adoring her new sister

Gentle big brother

Sadie turned nine, three weeks after Emilie was born. Emilie now wears this same pink nightgown.

Another picture that I just love.

Emilie celebrated her first birthday two days after Hurricane Charlie. Consequently, her birthday cake ended up being a hostess cupcake.

Whatcha looking at?

Adorable!

Daddy decorating her birthday cake today.

He did a great job!
Please ignore the toy gun in the back ground ; )

An excited six year old.

Her first Bible cover.

Bobbing for apples



Good job!

She persevered and finally got one!

As an added bonus... her wiggly tooth got looser.

Let Daddy see your tooth.

Is this the one?

I lost my first tooth on my birthday!

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Well, you were finally released from the prison work camp...um, I mean the poultry housing facility!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

The pics don't give much of a clue as to your whereabouts, but the Dischers do!

Glad your happy and healthy!

Love,
Katie for the Millers

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Emily!
Looks like you had a great day!
I miss you all.

Abby