Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Answer

Well, we have had quite a few e-mails with guesses as to our whereabouts. The question was a bit tricky because it asked where have we been and where are we now. We did go to Tennessee for a visit, but we are not there now. We are no longer in Oklahoma. OK is a beautiful state, but we are very grateful to be away from the chicken farm. It's a long story, of which I will go into later, but for now we are in Florida staying with my parents. The clues were in the pictures of Emilie's birthday. For followers of the blog, you may recognize pictures from my parents house from previous posts. Anyway, I'll sit down and write the story that led us here soon, so keep checking back in.

Bye for now,
KelliPaige

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Welcome back to the "Sunny South"!

Kelly :0)

The Stricklen Family said...

We are so glad you are back in Florida. We would love to see you. Abby is begging for me to try and work out having you over for dinner.
Email me if you think you may be able!

Love in Christ,
Molly