Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Monday, October 13, 2008

Turning Our New House into Our Home

This is our driveway.
This is our commute to work ; )
These are our ten chicken houses
Here is our first house warming gift. I carried the metal turkey decoration all the way to Delaware last year and never set it up. Gary and Wanda came over for dinner our first night in the house and brought the pumpkin. I was so excited to use it with the turkey my mom gave me a couple of years ago.

The pumpkin and the gift of free hay led to this ; )
Can you tell we are excite to be settled?
Sitting on the front porch


The infamous jelly melon

My dear, sweet husband found my "kitchen coop" boarder from our old house at Lowe's and put it up in our new kitchen.
A true labor of love to make me feel at home ; )
Sadie helping her daddy

I know everyone is going to think I'm carrying the chicken theme a little too far when they see my kitchen, but I had the theme before we had the job. After all, these chickens don't need tending to or smell ; )

No comments: