Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trying to Learn the New Post Editor ~ ARGH!


Okay, so I'm trying to figure out this new post editor.  So far, I think I like the old way.  If I can't figure this out I hope I can go back.  Sure I can move the pictures around and place them.  Let me clarify this, I can move them around.  They don't go where I want them and another picture ends up where I was trying to place the one I was moving.  And what is up with the text.  I don't want to be writing here...

"What are you all up to in there?" asks Febe. 
This text is supposed to be under the picture of the cat looking in the window, but it's not!

"I guess I'll go explore the yard if I can't come in and play."  This, of course, goes with the picture below.  ARGH!!!  I feel like Charley Brown dealing with Lucy.
I... have no idea why I'm down here now, but I'm going to see if I can return to the old post editor.

3 comments:

Franklin Family said...

So I see that the quote from the cat actually appeared under the picture of the cat, but was not the case when I was seeing it in the edit mode. Crazy!
KelliPaige

The Miller Family said...

Ahhh, yes. The cat metaphor is quite appropriate. Trying to control a computer program is like trying to control a feline!

Katie

Unknown said...

Thank you for your heartwarming blog. It's fun to follow! Blessings, Debbye debgraafsma.blogspot.com