Our Family

Our Family
Patrick, KelliPaige, Sadie (18), Daniel (14), & Emilie (9),

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Heat at last, heat at last! Thank the Lord, we have heat at last!

I thought I'd take a moment to update you all that our LP has been fixed! We had heat last night and I was able to cook our dinner and wash the dishes afterwards. The man who was able to fix it, came with his wife yesterday. She overheard me talking with Sadie about finding Emilie some winter clothes and she offered to give us her daughter's winter clothes from last year. What a blessing! Another blessing, her husband came Friday night and Saturday, but only charged us one service call and only one hours worth of labor. We are facing trials (such as no heat), but the Lord continues to show us His blessings. We are completely relying on Him!

The days are really nice right now. We leave the door open and let the fresh air blow through the screen door. The children have enjoyed the Sunday afternoon peace and quite here on the farm to play outside and my mom and I have tended to our laundry. I don't believe I will enjoy the walk in another month or two :)

No comments: